Here at Wielton Group we willingly invest in young talents. We support young people in acquiring their initial experiences on the job market. We offer a programme of professional internships and work placements for technical university graduates.
Internships are available at our HQ in Wieluń to students and pupils. The internships are organised on the basis of a recommendation from the educational establishment, within the scope of a particular educational programme and in accordance with the interests of the particular candidate.
All you have to do to apply for internships is complete a form, attach your application, internships schedule and CV. Also indicate your preferred internship dates. The internships agreement is concluded with the relevant educational establishment.
“Start with Wielton” – an internship programme for engineers
An internship programme designed for technical university graduates. The internship last for 1 year and you receive a salary for your time spent with us. During the programme, the participant discovers the various departments at the company: manufacturing, optimisation, production, robot programming, construction and technology, quality control and logistics. The trainee’s tasks will include supporting the managerial staff and specialists in their everyday tasks. During the on-boarding process, an internship participant is instructed within the scope of a particular department of production area.
We recruit throughout the year and internship opportunities become available in accordance with company requirements and the projects which are underway.
- you are a holder of a technical or engineering Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in: production organisation and management, machine building and mechanics, production process automation and robotisation, mechatronics, quality management, etc.
- you can use computer software, are able to create advanced Excel reports and interesting Power Point presentations,
- you are able to use CAD type software,
- you speak English at in intermediate level or above (possibly Russian or German),
- you are motivated to grow and gather experience actively,
- you are able to think analytically,
- you willingly work as part of a group and are creative.
Then in return we will:
- provide you with an active internship – practical tasks and real problems,
- offer a paid graduate internship agreement and then an employment contract as a trainee concluded directly with Wielton, for a total period of 1 year,
- full time work, from Monday to Friday,
- supervision by a guardian and support from experienced employees,
- internship venue – company HQ in Wieluń,
- our top trainees will be given an employment opportunity and full participation in training programmes and language courses.
Cooperation with Job Centres
Wielton Group actively works with local Job centres and in particular with the County Job Centre in Wieluń. According to requirements and within the scope of the Job centre’s financial capabilities we organise training positions across the different departments of our company.